April 10, 2013

Home

Hi
      Welcome to my blog....
To Introduce my self.... By profession am an engineer...but fortunately am in designing field which is my passion and dream..My hobby is designing and collecting different designs in traditional ethnic wear. This blog is for general information purposes only. we don't sell celebrities sarees.  some images contained on this blog are assumed to be taken from public domain. This blog is not commercial. Though many blogs are there related to this field i want to share my thoughts too which may bring some difference.

The aim of this blog is to share my personal designs and my collection of interesting fashion information, pictures from various sources. I want this information to be available for the people who are interested in ethnic trend. I believe that information grows on sharing basis. I hope u people will help me making this big and available to all. Now a days people are crazy in selecting the designer wears. Every one wants to look different and unique. I hope that my blog will help u people in designing of your apparels.

In this blog i am going to share kids ethnic wear, designer blouses, work sarees, heavy work bridal wear blouses, designer sarees, halfsarees ...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...